Monday, February 11, 2013

Blogging Can Be Work

Sometimes when I sit down with my laptop to write a blog post, I just draw a blank.

Maybe my head is empty. Maybe I have too many other things swirling around inside my skull.

For the past 10 days, I haven't even logged into the Blogger dashboard (that's the control panel for these blogs), let alone actually write something.

I need to get back in to my routine. But the routine sometimes leads to a rut that gets deeper and deeper as the days go by.

I know I need to eliminate the things that create chaos in my routine as well as conflict in scheduling my life events. The chaos adds to my block because I'm distracted.

As I am writing this blog, I am sitting 130 miles from home, enjoying some freshly brewed green tea with honey, listening to some obscure music off the internet.

It's truly a break from my routine that has be feeling relaxed and able to let the words flow from my fingers.

This is what I need to bring into my daily life, so I can regularly blog once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment