Thursday, December 6, 2012

Ahead of myself

Somehow my internal calendar has gotten screwed up. I'm not sure how it happened, but I think it involves an earlier than usual Thanksgiving day coupled with some unseasonably warm weather.

All this week I've been thinking the date was one day ahead of the actual date on the calendar.  You know, I was thinking today was December 7th rather than 6th.

I think the Thanksgiving / Christmas / New Year season is so filled with things to do that people meet themselves coming and going. I know I do.

And it just about puts me over the edge.

But I keep pushing on knowing I'll be bored and wishing I had things to do come January 2. (January 1 is still part of that holiday madness!)

So, here I am rushing to blog a quick note to my friends who read this nonsense as part of my hectic daily routine.

That's my whine for the day.  Someone remind me about this blog when I'm crying about being bored on a cold winter weekend in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment