Friday, December 21, 2012

Thanks for Reading. Goodbye!

I'm sure you've heard that, according to the Mayan Calendar, today will be the end of time.

If that's the case, then you probably won't be reading this blog anyway.

If today is the end of time, I really have more important things to do that try to entertain you.

If you believe today is your last day on earth, I really urge you to get off your computer and go tell someone how much you love them.

If you and the Mayans were right, I'm sorry to tell you that you won't be able to say, "I told you so!"  However, if you and the Mayans were wrong, I will be able to say, "I told you so!"

Sadly, Michigan schools have once again made national news by closing due to the distractions of the impending apocalypse as well as apocalyptic-fear threats of copy cat attacks like that in Connecticut last week.

As for me, I'm here and headed off to work.

If the Mayans were wrong, I guess it won't be the end of the world. (Matthew 24:36)



No comments:

Post a Comment