Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Surprise Discoveries

Surprise discoveries are always fun.

Perhaps it's a $20 bill tucked away in your wallet or purse, an unopened Christmas card discovered after the holiday or a website filling with information you can use.

My surprise discovering relates to the blog.

Unless I go to the main blog pages, I don't see BNB the same way you, the reader. I access the blog through the dashboard which gives me many options for style and statics.

One of the tabs is labeled "Comments."

I rarely look at the comments section. I worry too much about critical comments and people pointing out typos and grammatical errors.

This morning, as I was poking around I decided to take a glance at the comments and made a surprise discovery: multiple comments from several people. Even more surprising is that several of the comments are from strangers.

For that, I say, "THANK YOU."  It's nice to know people are reading what I write and it's great to hear your thoughts on what I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment