Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Resistance is Futile

When I don't want to do something... I drag my feet.  I think we all do that from time to time.

Sometimes the foot dragging turns into digging in my heels. Ignoring the "problem" won't make it go away.

Today is THE day.  April 4 is the deadline for TIMELINE.

Facebook is forcing me to launch my Timeline profile page today.  Gawd I hate Facebook.

I didn't totally ignore the change.  Late last week I created a "cover photo" so I looked like I cared about my Facebook account. But I didn't push the publish now button.  Facebook is going to be the bad guy on this one.

To be honest, I don't really give a rip... a small tear maybe, but not a rip.

Many of you read my blog off the link I post there everyday, so you know what my Timeline looks like.  If you come to the blog from somewhere else, you can checkout my Facebook Timeline at: https://www.facebook.com/eschbill.

Read all the BareNakeBill blog posts at: BareNakedBill.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment