- Visit the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum, the legacy of our 38th President who was never elected to the nation's highest office.
- Walk across the street to the Grand Rapids Public Museum.
- Another amazing place is Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park, a truly breathtaking display of natural and man-made art.
- Stop by The B.O.B. -- That's the "Big Old Building" converted into a multifaceted entertainment center and restaurant complex.
- Have dinner and join the fun at Mojo's Dueling Piano Bar and Restaurant.
- Ride bike along the riverfront.
- Check out the grand architecture of the Amway Grand Plaza hotel (where I stayed on my most recent visit).
- Head over to the John Ball Park Zoo.
GR is one of my favorite cities. Check it out for yourself: experiencegr.com
Read all the BareNakedBill blog entries at BareNakedBill.blogspot.com