Thursday, April 12, 2012

New U.S. Energy Policy

It has taken me fifty years of living on this planet to get to the point in my life where I make a great contribution to the world!

I'm sure that once I step forward, others, like myself, will join the cause and together we can solve energy problems for years to come.

So today, I ask all my brothers (and sisters who are bold enough stand with us) to say "HERE WE ARE! WE CAN FUEL A NATION!"

What I've discovered is that, sometime since turning 50 years old -- and perhaps it was before that -- I have a human methane production facility.

It's never ending -- Morning, Noon and Night... Oh Lord, ALL night, I'm cranking about the methane.  Someone just needs to create a reclamation system and the world is set when it comes to this natural gas.

President Obama, if you're reading this: Forget about that pipeline from Canada.  Just run in into my house in Pigeon, Michigan and all the U.S. Energy concerns are pretty much eliminated.

What a wonderful feeling I would have knowing my contributions are helping humanity heat their homes and drive their cars.

Of course, if Energy Secretary Chu isn't interested, perhaps I can speak with Defense Secretary Panetta... cause this stuff is deadly!

Read all the BareNakedBill blog entries at: BareNakedBill.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment