Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fear Not!

Are you fearful? Do you worry about things to come? Things that might come your way?
If you are fearful and afraid, why?

If you watch television, especially news channels, you're given plenty of reasons to be scared. And during political campaign season, there's even more to fear.

Daily we're bombarded with the reasons this proposition will make our lives worse or why voting for that candidate will ruin your life.

I'm so tired of hearing why I shouldn't vote for a candidate.  The reasons are so often driven by the focus of one special interest.

Honestly, I don't agree with all the opinions of my family and friends. So why should I expect to see eye to eye on every plank of a political platform?

Sure I'm concerned about what the future holds.  But I can't change it, so why be afraid?

Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)
So do not fear, for I am with you;
    do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment