Thursday, October 25, 2012

Gotta get out more

I started yesterday with a two-and-a-half hour visit to the dentist.  I'm having a tooth prepared for a crown.

My appointment was for 7 am, which I don't mind.  Let's get the show on the road, right?

As I left the dentist's office, I realized it was a smart choice to take the entire day off. I was going to enjoy this autumn day with temps already in the mid-60s.

I had a little road time heading to "the city" to see an early matinee at the theater.  Driving is my thinking time. Some of my best -- and worst -- decisions are made while I'm driving down the road.

On this drive, I decided that I need to get out more.  My routine is way too, well, routine.

Just one day out of the office offered me enough fodder for several day's worth of blog posts. Conversations with different people and passing down less-traveled roads and several blog topics popped up before my eyes.

So, hopefully, I can get back to a routine of DAILY blog posts. It's good for me, and maybe even good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment