Monday, October 1, 2012

The Best Made Plans

This week will surely prove to be a challenge at work, which will spill into my after-hours life as well.

We'll be making major changes to services provided to roughly half of our subscribers which will require our subscribers to take action to avoid interruption.

We have a plan and are trying to stick with it. But I'm finding that every step in the plan throws us a curve ball that needs a reactionary decision.

By our estimates, we figure roughly 50% of the customers will need some type of assistance, either immediate or within a week of our 12:01 am cut on Wednesday.

It will be a challenge, but I always work best with my head in a vise. And when I feel a little overwhelmed, I pause and say a quick prayer.

So, Hello Monday!  Here we go!

You can say a prayer too!

No comments:

Post a Comment