Thursday, June 28, 2012

Feast or Famine

Once the month of May arrives, it just seems like there are never enough hours in the day. Yard work, multiple meetings, camping and other travel or just going to the beach.

Tonight is one of the few nights I don't have a meeting, but I do need to work in the garden -- WATERING the tomatoes and pepper plants.  I'm actually at the point of adding an mini-irrigation system.  Thankfully this dry weather means the lawn doesn't need to be mowed.

The next few days of my life are almost scheduled with plans, albeit tentative, for down to the hour.

But that's how I get things down when I have a lot to do.  Plan, schedule execute.

Stop by the blog for the next few days and I'll tell you about some of the fun I have planned.

CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment