Saturday, June 30, 2012

Too many options

Two thousand-twelve is one of those years when Independence Day falls smack dab in the middle of the week, creating a two-weekend holiday. For many, today is the beginning of a 10-day summer vacation.

As said earlier this week, it's feast or famine for me.

When I first looked at my calendar back in January, I had penciled in a long Friday to Wednesday camping trip for this weekend, since next weekend is an "on ambulance call" weekend.

When a graduation party invite arrived, I modified my get-away plans.

Earlier this week, an invite to hang with a friend in West Michigan arrived.

So I'm torn as to what I want to do with the next four days. 

Sigh. Too many options! Here are just a few choices:
Go camping (always a favorite). With this intense heat, the trip sounds like both a great option and a potential exhausting experience.
Go to West Michigan -- Saugatuck -- for a couple days. I don't know why, but that drive seems like I'm headed to the other side of the planet rather than the other side of the state.
Stay closer to home, see some movies (to beat the heat). I have a couple list of movies, but never seem to make the time for viewing.
Stay home and clean the house, do yard work and prepare for our upcoming family reunion. HA!
Take a couple short day trips. Not out of the question.

Feast or Famine.

 Check out all the bloggarety at BareNakedBill.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment