Thursday, August 16, 2012

New Math

Did you know that 6 + 27 + 46 + 51 + 56 + 21 = 320 Million?

Well it does if you're the lucky Michigan resident holding a Powerball lottery ticket with those numbers.

Last night's Powerball drawing landed that single tickets holders an estimated at $337 million, according to Powerball.com.

News reports a quoting a Michigan lottery spokesman as saying that the winning ticket was sold at a Sunoco gas station in Lapeer, Michigan.

Lapeer is about an hour south of my hometown of Pigeon. I travel through Lapeer all the time.

So close, yet so far.

I had five tickets for last night's drawing. It's fun to dream about all the things you would do with that kind of money: pay off all my debts, remodel my 100+ year old home, make sure my family's needs are met, give a lot of it away to my community, travel... yes, travel.

But dreaming is all I'll be doing today.

I hope the winner does great things with all that cash.

If they need help spending it, I'm just a phone call away.

More winning blogs at BareNakedBill.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment