Saturday, August 18, 2012

Uninspired blog

I'm uninspired to write today's blog.  I don't have any great news, nor have I done anything of great interest.

The only thing of interest, at least to me, was a trip to Royal Oak to see a movie with my friend Andrew.  We decided to check out the Main Art Theater for the next show, which was Moonrise Kingdom (I reviewed it Wednesday).

Andrew didn't know much about the movie, but recognized the director we so decided to see it.

As I said, it was an awesome show.  Something good from an unexpected whim.

We also saw a couple previews and other said, "We need to see that."

Unfortunately, I don't remember the names of any of those shows.

Hopefully Andrew will recall them and I'll be inspired to write a review after seeing them.

Cheers!

Some of my writing is inspired. See it at BareNakedBill.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment