Friday, September 14, 2012

( 8-P

Blah.

That's how I feel, hand have felt for the past few weeks.  I think it's the sun's ever-decreasing presence in my life.  I need light to feel good.

It's called SAD: Seasonal Affective Disorder.

Clinically classified as depression, SAD is also known as winter blues, summer blues, or seasonal depression. It's a mood disorder in which people who have normal mental health throughout most of the year experience depressive symptoms in the winter or summer, spring or autumn year after year.

I want to put extra emphasis on the words normal mental health, lest my cousins or so-called friends would think differently.

So what do I do for SAD?  Try to spend more time in the daylight, don't sit in dark rooms and get plenty of rest.

I also don't beat myself up when I don't write a blog to be posted by 6:30 am each day.

BLAH!

Maybe some creamy milk-chocolate will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment