Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Feast or Famine

Like most people, it seems like my life is either feast or famine.

Right now, at work, I'm up to my earlobes in a major project. That, along with some other major projects waiting in the wings, adds a little stress in my life.

I've always said that I work best with my head in a vise.  That's probably why I've worked in jobs that have deadlines as well as working in EMS, which the stress level can go from none to over the top!

But being busy isn't a bad thing.  It makes my work day go quickly and gives me a sense of accomplishment.   And while it may be mentally exhausting, I find I'm not as tired in the evening.  That allows me to do work around the house in the evenings.

Sometimes a little famine is a good thing.  My hope is for a little of that this weekend, but we'll see.

Regardless, I'll keep forging ahead, enjoying the feast while it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment