Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tuesday Tally: Honey-Do List

I keep hearing that summer has ended.  It has NOT.  It officially ends September 21 and I plan on nice summer-like weather for several more weeks.

I need that nice weather for several weeks to complete my "Honey-Do List," which includes:
  • Pull tomato and pepper plants from garden.  They didn't grow and produced very poorly this summer.
  • Remove, replace and paint trim around garage door.
  • Scrape and paint around windows.
  • Replace the side door into the house.
  • Find someone to work on lifting the kitchen floor.  (This 108+ year old house has a two-inch sag from one wall to the other.)
  • Clean out the garage.  Two-and-a-half-car capacity, currently at one-car.
  • Run a gas line and add a heater to the back entry area.
Of course a Honey-Do list never really ends.  These items are my highest priority and need to be done before the weather gets cold.

Wish me luck (stop by and help if you like).



No comments:

Post a Comment