I need that nice weather for several weeks to complete my "Honey-Do List," which includes:
- Pull tomato and pepper plants from garden. They didn't grow and produced very poorly this summer.
- Remove, replace and paint trim around garage door.
- Scrape and paint around windows.
- Replace the side door into the house.
- Find someone to work on lifting the kitchen floor. (This 108+ year old house has a two-inch sag from one wall to the other.)
- Clean out the garage. Two-and-a-half-car capacity, currently at one-car.
- Run a gas line and add a heater to the back entry area.
Wish me luck (stop by and help if you like).