Friday, September 21, 2012

Preoccupation

A preoccupation is defined as "The state or condition of being preoccupied or engrossed with something.
A subject or matter that engrosses someone."

I'm not sure if I'm preoccupied or just drifting in space.  I just can't wrap my head around writing a blog posting on a daily basis.  I'm lost at finding anything interesting to write and when I write, it seems pretty poor in structure and content.

There are somethings going on in my world that is on my mind as I drift off to sleep, and it's where when I awaken in the morning.

THAT is a preoccupation.  But it shouldn't be because it's really unimportant.

I'd like to be preoccupied with exercising, eating better and doing more thing for me.

I read somewhere that if you want something to be different, you need to make a change.  I have.  I've said no to helping with various projects and I really refuse to take on more right now.

I need to get preoccupied with more sleep too.  Some nights it's only four or five hours.  I've also had some weekends where I've been up for 30+ hours without sleep.

Yeah, I get a little nuts without sleep.

So dear readers, I'll try to once again become more preoccupied with writing the nonsense that is BareNakedBill.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment