Wednesday, March 7, 2012

GRRRRR!

Please forgive me if this blog post is totally disjointed and off the wall. I'm so damn frustrated right now I could scream!

Confused. Dazed. Outraged. Depressed. There are so many emotions going on in my mind right now.  Perhaps that's what makes it more difficult is having all the out-of-control emotions boil to the top without control on my part.

I once worked for a woman who said, "I can sit on a mountain, but not on a tack." This is a mountain and I plan on moving it!  I doubt it will go peacefully, but nonetheless, it will go!

My head is pounding and my arms feel heavy.  My chest is tight and I feel short of breath.  All classic signs of a heart attack.  But I know better.  It's anxiety caused by stress. Some self-induced, some situational-induced.

Maybe if I screamed... or cried.  I certainly can't laugh.

I'm not going to go into the problem right now.  You know, change the name, protect the innocent.  But everyone would know the players anyway.

So for now, I'll pray, and meditate and work relaxation exercises.

And keep writing my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment