Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Blog Author Struggle

If you've been following my blog, you can probably see that I'm struggling a little with topics and writings that are at all interesting.

I think it's the weather.  I'm outdoors more, working around the yard, watching little league games and just being away from the keyboard.

I've toyed with the idea of moving to weekly blog schedule, or maybe a when-I-have-something-to-write-about schedule.  But honestly, those options are certain to be the road to death of BareNakeBill.

So, for now, I'll just try to find a minute or three to post something -- anything, to keep up with it.

I promised myself I would do this for a year and see how it goes from there.

Please hang in there with me and see if my world gets a little more interesting.

Check out my previous (and hopefully more interesting) blog entries at BareNakedBill.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Courage, courage. You can do this, Bill. I almost gave up on my daily schedule while in England. The internet access was so wonky, but I told myself I could get something up for my Dad and did accomplish that.

    Is blogging daily an absolute necessity? Nope. Is it a personal accomplishment? Yep.

    I guess that I think of the daily blog almost like a glimpse of life. Capture a moment, like a poet, and be done with it. That moment just might be the sign that you or someone else needs somewhere down the road.

    Good luck!

    Wanda J

    ReplyDelete