Sunday, May 20, 2012

Happy Sunday!

It's well into Sunday morning as I write this.  Actually it's 1:10 am and I'm exhausted.

I was up early, around 5:00 am, and was mowing lawn by 6:50 am!  Then I had breakfast with my dad and brother, helped move an antique milk wagon, and by that time I was ready for lunch.

There was a start on garage cleaning as well as packing boxes with "stuff" I doubt I'll ever use and plan to give away.

Oh yeah, a couple ambulance calls in between.

Right now, I'm falling asleep while watching Two Fat Ladies on Cooking Channel.

Sleep is needed.

(4:55 am update)  WHOO HOO!  I'm awake, just back from an ambulance call.  What a beautiful time of day  The sky is bright enough to light the world, the birds are chirping, it's warm enough to want to be outdoors.

Oh how I wish I was CAMPING!  This is a perfect day to wake up in a tent!  Soon.  Real soon.

HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE.

More interesting blog entries can be found at BareNakedBill.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment