I'm sure there are a million things I could put on my bucket list, most are absurd and unachievable, but it never hurts to dream.
When I look at bucket list examples, it becomes much easier for me to create a list of items I wouldn't put on my bucket list, including:
- Get my collarbones pierced. Seriously! Get your collarbones pierced. I didn't even know that was possible.
- Dress up like Jesus. As soon as I read that the song, "Just a closer walk with thee," popped into my head.
- Eat a fried Tarantula. Fried? Never! Baked, perhaps.
- Learn to play golf. I tried it in college. I wanted to wrap the clubs around a tree. I continue to ask, "What is the point?"
- Travel the world. Okay, there are a few places in the world that I would like to visit. However, I have always said I would like to travel throughout the U.S. first.
What was even more interesting as I read these list was finding myself saying, "did that, did that."
Maybe my bucket list would be shorter than I think.
Check out all my blog entries at: BareNakeBill.blogspot.com