Thursday, May 3, 2012

You blew it

Is it a good time to write when you're at the height of irritation?  Seriously, irritated to the point where I can't calm down.

"Why?" you might ask.

So here's what a remember of the text conversation today....

YOU: Hey, you wanna do [insert event here] tonight?

ME: Yeah, I have to rearrange somethings, but it will be cool hang out again.

An hour late, more texts:

YOU: I'm really stoked, I've been looking forward to [insert event here] for months?

ME: It will be a great time. Meet you at XX pm?

You don't reply.

Two hours later, power texting on your part:

YOU: I gotta blah blah blah right after work. What time you get out?
YOU: Wanna grab dinner first?
YOU: You hear from so-and-so?
YOU (when I don't answer in 1.67 milliseconds): HELLO? YOU THERE?

ME: Yeah, I'm here, out at 5:00. Dinner sounds good, where? Haven't heard from her. Pick you up at xx pm?

About an hour before XX pm:

ME: What time you want me to pick you up?
ME: Hello?

(Dialing Phone)... Ring Ring Ring, "Hi this is YOU, I can't take your call right now, leave me a message. BEEP"

ME: Where are you?  CALL ME!

An hour after xx pm:

YOU (texting): Sorry, I fell asleep.

ME: YOU BLEW IT!

Read all the blog entries at BareNakeBill.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment