Friday, May 4, 2012

Please Stand By


Sometimes there are just not enough hours in the day and I wish I could put out the "Please Stand By" sign for a few hours to catch up.

Today is one of those days, after a week that included an unexpected trip to the University of Michigan Hospital Monday evening.

I didn't have a blog written for today, so this one, an "I don't have time to write a blog" stand-by post has been moved into Today's position.  You know I have to give all three of my follower something to read, regardless of how boring it may be.

So, now, here sit wishing I had more time to write something that at least interesting.  Alas, that's not happening today.

Sorry folks -- Please Stand By!

Read all Bill's blog entries at BareNakedBill.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Yep, yep. Some days are like that. Looking forward to your writing. Press on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny similarity:

    I went to U-M Hospital last Monday, April 30 for a simple, familiar "two-hour" bladder drainage tube replacement procedure. Left my car parked in the local newspaper's parking lot, where Sally was working, so she and I could drive together.

    Ooops. The procedure went awry and I went into septic shock (second time in six months)... and was admitted for the next FOUR DAYS while they tried to isolate exactly what bacteria (bacterium?) was/were infecting me. Not how I planned to spend my next four days, sigh...

    "The best laid plans of mice and men often go astray..."

    ReplyDelete