Wednesday, May 2, 2012

C, L & M

hello... Hello... HELLO! Oh yeah, Hello!

The other night I checked out the new Three Stooges movie.

I had heard it was good, but I was still surprised.  I found myself laughing out-loud at some one the tried and true jokes so typical of Stooges' humor.

Pratfalls, hammers to the head and finger pokes in the eye... lame jokes that took me back 40-plus years of my youth watching the Three Stooges in black and white.

The Farrelly brothers outdid themselves while staying with classic Three Stooges comedy.

I walked out of the theater feeling warm and fuzzy without a care in the world.

Go see it!


THREE POPCORN BUCKETS (0 to 5 Rating)
Screened on Tuesday, May 1, 2012, Bad Axe Theater, Bad Axe, MI


Check out previous blog entries at BareNakedBill.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment