Saturday, July 28, 2012

Blog Readers

I've been remiss offering my greetings and salutations to the many (3 or 4?) readers of this blog.

GREETINGS and SALUTATIONS!

With that out of the way, I also want to tell you how surprised I am at some of the people who are stopping by to peruse the blithering nonsense that comprises most of what I write.

While I enjoy writing, and have begun to enjoy it even more, I don't take this blog overly seriously. My lack of seriousness is proven by the grammatical and typographic error that slide through. I often don't take the time to proof read what I've written.

What you see is what you get.

But back to you, the reader.

Earlier this week I took a call at work from a local businessman.  He said he wanted to let me know how much he enjoyed reading my blog.

How the heck did he know it ever existed.

Over the past couple of months I've discovered that I have a readership beyond by family and Facebook Friends. Out of the blue someone will comment and send a note of agreement with my point of view on a blog topic. Occasionally I get a raised eyebrow from someone who isn't so happy with my what I have to say.

If you backtrack on the posts, you can see that some people even post comments directly on the blog itself.

However you found my blog, and whatever you level of reader satisfaction... THANK YOU!

Want to see more? Check it out at BareNakedBill.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment