Sunday, July 29, 2012

Yes, No, Maybe, I don't know....

Sometimes we have too many options in our life. All those options, when they call see so appealing, make it difficult to make a choice.

I become indecisive when I have plans, but they may need to be changed. My head spins as I try to make the right choice.

Case-in-point: I planned to go camping this weekend.  It was a rare weekend where I had someone who planned to tag along.  Then for plans changed, as did the weather.

Should I go camping or not?  With the impending wet weather forecast, I thought better of pitching my tent.

Maybe a trip to Detroit to meet up with friends. Then another invite from my nephews to venture north and camp near their lake cottage.

So much to do, so little time. If only I didn't have to work! I want to do it all, but I know I cannot.

I have a type-A "take charge" personalty, why is it so difficult to make a choice?


Well, it's not.  I'm choosing to take a nap.


Cheers!


Don't wake the sleeping bear: read more BNB at BareNakedBill.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment