Monday, July 9, 2012

Tuesday Tally - My Readers

It's interesting to check the stats on this blog check out the information provided by blogger.

Since I started blogging, back in January 2012, I'm pleased to say that I have had nearly 4000 pageviews. The breakdown goes like this:

Country/Pageviews
United States: 3,677
Russia: 241
Germany: 39
United Kingdom: 27
Latvia: 23
Netherlands: 20
Canada: 14
France: 13
Japan: 12
Indonesia: 9


Most of my readers come to me from Facebook, because I use third-party software to automatically post there each morning around 6:30 am.

The vast majority of my reader use Internet Explorer, with Mobile Safari (I think that's the iPhone); Firebox and Google Chrome following behind.

More readers checked out my "Summer Solstice" post than another other. I suspect that a Google Search for that phrase may have lead a few to the blog page.

I'm glad I decided to take it look at the stats.  It gave me a reason to keep writing for a few more days.

Here's to blogging!

The popular Summer Solstice and other interesting posts are at BareNakedBill.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment