Friday, July 13, 2012

Reuniting

I don't know if this is actually
our family crest but it looks good here.
While this blog doesn't post until early morning, it's actually late in the night and I'm bushed.

This evening was the first of the 2012 Lewis & Maggie Esch Family reunion!  We're hanging out together at The Lodge in Oak Pointe.  It's great to have my aunts and uncle here with their spouses.  This is my dad's family, who live in Colorado, California and Arizona.

He doesn't get to see them often, so it's nice when we can all be together every few years.

We'll be joined by a couple of my cousins later tonight and tomorrow (Saturday) we expect to have nearly 40 here for a barbecue.

The majority of the 40 will be my dad's grandchildren, great-grandchildren and their spouses.

My Uncle Lloyd told me that I'm blessed to have a family like mine.

That is so true.

No comments:

Post a Comment